Bahria Town is a pretty spirit lifting place to live. The nature-full serene setting reminds us all of the boundless blessings Allah, The Creator, has arranged for our peace. “The Home of Allah”, Mosques, in such settings is but our humble effort to thank our Allah Almighty for His kindness.
Bahria Town has provisioned each residential Sector with a mosque. For wider congregations there are Jamia Mosques provisioned for each sector, for occasions like Friday prayers and Eid prayers. Parking space is also available within mosque compounds.
Mosques and Salient Figures
- The Alfalah Mosque in the Executive Lodges, Bahria Town Lahore has a capacity of 1000-1500 people at a time. We have also treasured 200-300 years old unique manuscripts of the Holy Quran for religious history sharing.
- The Barkat Mosque in Safari Villas, Bahria Town Rawalpindi can accommodate more than 1000 people.
- Qurtaba Mosque on Central Avenue, Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore can accommodate more than 5,000 people.
- Rehmat Mosque, Phase-1 Bahria Town Rawalpindi has a capacity of over 1000 people. An Islamic library is being setup in its basement.
- A grand Jamia Mosque is also being planned in the Little Venice District of Phase-9, Bahria Town Rawalpindi.
- A floating Mosque on the model of Putrajaya has also been planned at the Phase-8, Bahria Town Rawalpindi site.