Project Attraction: Most Luxurious Planned Development.
Project Type: Exclusive community of 5, 8, 10 Marla & 1, 2, 4 Kanal residential plots & 4, 8 Marla commercial plots.
Bahria Enclave Islamabad Possession Started for first Phase
Development done by Bahria Town in a record time of 1 and a half year
Main Approach Road Opened for people - Connecting Bahria Enclave from Kuri Road
through Jinnah Avenue
Development work for other phases are in full pace
Construction at full velocity of School, Mosque, Hospital, Commercial Mall, Restaurant, Park & Zoo
11 Marla Villas are under construction and model villa open for visit
Next phase possessions to be announced shortly
- Convenient access from Kashmir Highway, Lehtarar Road & Islamabad Highway
- Located near Chak Shahzad, near the Park Road & the Kuri Road
- 5 Star Hotel & Spa
- Parks & Zoo
- CineGold Plex Cinema
- Commercial Areas
- International Standard School & Hospital
- Great Jamiah Mosque
- 100 feet wide roads, landscaped with Green Belts & Footpaths
- Complete Gated Community
- Underground Provision of Electricity, Gas & WaterBahria Enclave to be the 6th Region in Pakistan with Fiber Optic Backbone
Islamabad, May 2, 2013: Bahria Town has signed an MOU agreement with PTCL. As per this agreement PTCL would deploy fiber optic cables in Bahria Enclave within three months time, providing each resident of Bahria Enclave with high speed internet with a bandwidth of 100mb and value added services like telephone, smart TV and VOIP.